Our free one day interactive workshop will provide you with everything you need to find out if your idea has legs to become a business.
Is it for me?
If you have an idea you want to explore, are an existing business or start up and are struggling to get traction, or if you are wanting to launch a new product or service but could do with some additional help, then this ideation workshop is for you.
What will I learn?
You will walk away with the knowledge of:
- Why ideas fail (and how not to!)
- Whether you have what it takes
- If your idea has potential to become a business
- Where the gaps are in your ideas, skills or knowledge
- The five step model of ideation
- How to ensure your idea has potential to make an impact
- What to do next – whether you want to say thanks and goodbye, or get involved in our 30 day challenge to take your idea further. Plus, take home your free workbook!
What will it cost?
This sought after programme is free to successful applicants.
Serious Impact is co-funded by the European Regional Development Fund to enable us to support impact ventures and potential entrepreneurs across the GCGP LEP area. For SMEs, the initiative is classed as De Minimis State Aid and the value of the aid under this initiative is estimated at £3,000. You may need to declare this amount to any other UK public body intending to provide State Aid and we will issue a State Aid estimate letter during the application process.