How about a 30-day challenge which will shape your ideas and allow you to test it with potential customers, giving you the confidence and model you need to build a sustainable business.
What will I learn?
For a few hours a week, you will work through step-by-step challenges and achievable goals to cement solid foundations for your impact startup.
During these 30 days you will:
- Be supported at every step to validate your idea in a real world context
- Attend 5 in depth meetings (2.5 hours each)
- Be taught and coached in all things business
- Set goals from session one and monitor them along the way
- Test and develop a minimum viable product
- Be accountable – by tracking actions, results and lessons learnt
- Overcome your fears
- Have made the ultimate decision – whether to launch your idea into a business
Is it for me?
The 30-day challenge is free, but you can’t take part until you’ve completed our one day workshop so that we can evaluate your idea.
Serious Impact is co-funded by the European Regional Development Fund to enable us to support impact ventures and potential entrepreneurs across the GCGP LEP area. For SMEs, the initiative is classed as De Minimis State Aid and the value of the aid under this initiative is estimated at £3,000. You may need to declare this amount to any other UK public body intending to provide State Aid and we will issue a State Aid estimate letter during the application process.