Could you help exciting startups and entrepreneurs?
Allia Serious Impact in East London runs an exciting 9-month specialist incubator programme that supports entrepreneurs to develop and scale their ventures through coaching, workshops, experts, co-working facilities, and access to a network of investors and other influential stakeholders. Our next cohort kicks off on 4th of February 2019 and we are looking for experts to join the team. Is that you?
“An excellent opportunity for anyone wanting to offer their skills and experience, while also building their networks. I can definitely say these roles are worth considering.” Patrick Toshio Barker, Social Sector Advisor & Leader
Being a part of the delivery team can play out as a one-off session (a workshop, talk or being part of a panel) or as being a 1:1 mentor.
Supporting these ventures can be as little or as much as you are able to commit.
Who are you likely to be?
Our Experts tend to come from three camps:
- Seasoned individuals who want to support the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Professional service firms who appreciate the potential long-term relationship value of supporting start-ups.
- Experienced entrepreneurs who want to give back to the next generation of entrepreneurs.
We are particularly looking for experts in the fields of;
- Growth Hacking (including Sales & Marketing, Social Media, Advertising strategy)
- Tech (incl. Agile Development)
- Finance & Accounting
- Investment (including Crowdfunding)
- Legal (including Structures & IP)
- Operations (including Team Development)
- Procurement & Supply Chain Management
- Disruptive business models
And many more…
What Would My Commitment Need to be?
If you join us on our Faculty, you will feature as a core part of our programme, ideally offering a session (workshop/talk/presentation) once every few months, alongside approx 1:1 mentoring to our entrepreneurs.
What’s in it for me?
In return, beyond accessing some of the most interesting and exciting startups in East London, you will be listed in our Expert Directory (shared with the entire cohort) and profile you on our Serious Impact website and social media channels. You’d be welcome to attend other workshops and sessions we deliver, plus add your involvement to your CV.
How do I Get Involved?
Get in touch ASAP! Applications for our expert Faculty and for general experts are currently open. We will organise a conversation with successful candidates on a rolling bases.
I have more questions…
Great, we love inquisitive minds. Please email Andrea on email@example.com and we’ll be in touch.