Join the only Incubator focused on East London.
The Allia Serious Impact programme in east London exists exclusively for entrepreneurs living, developing a business or creating opportunities locally in east London.
“It’s been a terrific opportunity for us to grow as a start-up. When we started there was only two of us and now there’s four.” Dann Bibas – Fountain Money
You’ll be part of a journey with up to 50 other start-ups, and have access to a programme of workshops and talks, mentoring and on-site specialist business advice as well as 24/7 access to dedicated desk space, meeting rooms and the facilities of Allia’s Future Business Centre in Hackney.
- Dedicated, free to access workspace
- Use of meeting rooms and facilities.
- Access to workshops, talks & ‘meet the investor’ style events
- On-site business advice and specialist mentoring.
Who’s the programme for ?
Are you an entrepreneur or founding team looking to supercharge your business’ sales? Do you care about disrupting the status quo in your industry? Are you passionate about making a bold impact and driving yourself toward sustainability?
Do you need help redefining your growth-marketing strategy? Perhaps you are looking to close that next round of funding? The Allia Serious Impact programme is open to any start-ups that have potential to create jobs and growth in east London
It’s likely that you at least meet some of the following criteria:
- You’re beyond the idea stage and have a validated proposition
- You are a team of two or more and have the resource and experience to execute your ideas and ambitions
- You have real potential to generate jobs, growth and opportunities in east London
- You have demonstrable enthusiasm and can commit to the 9 month programme
- You may be from east London or can demonstrate a tangible connection to the area with your venture
Can you give me a little more information about the programme ?
Absolutely! Our programme consists of a series of workshops, panel discussions and mentoring that includes:
- How to create and build your brand
- How to define your marketing strategy
- Fireside chats with leading entrepreneurs industry experts or investors
- What angels and VC funds look for
- Getting investment ready
In addition, unlike most programmes we pride ourselves in the curriculum being agile, reflective and driven by you. If you need access to relevant industry connections, mentors that have been on the same journey as you or a peer session with the group, we have you covered. Visit our Expert Faculty Page to see the range of mentors, panellists, speakers and dedicated faculty members.
We have dedicated on-site support from an experienced programme team who understand your needs and access to a wide ecosystem of partners and start-up support to help you.
When are the key dates?
Applications for our next Incubator are now open.
- We’ll be assessing applications on a rolling basis so the sooner you apply the more likely you are to secure a place.
- We will be inviting shortlisted candidates to an interview where you will be notified within 1 week of your interview if you have been successful.
- Interviews will take place weekly throughout late November and December.
- The programme will commence on the 4th of February 2019.
Where is the programme based ?
The Allia Serious Impact Incubator is run out of Allia Future Business Centre in Hackney – a stone’s throw from London Fields.
We expect successful applicants to use the space as much as they can and (where possible) use it as their main office to achieve the most from the programme.
Why is this free ? What is the catch ?
Our support is 100% free and there are no strings attached. We do this because we’re a not-for-profit organisation, working alongside some wonderful partners to deliver our services to deliver economic opportunity in east London.
“The sharing of ideas and meeting other brilliant minds at Serious Impact has contributed to our success so far. It was a source of inspiration. We really value incubators like Allia. It is paramount to have practical support during the initial steps as these are key to the future of the company.” Hugh Macedo, Smart Separations
What happens next ?
Once you’ve completed the application form and we have reviewed your business, we’ll invite shortlisted candidates to an interview at the Allia Future Business Centre. Shortly after your interview, we’ll let you know whether your application to the Serious Impact incubator has been successful.
I have more questions…
Great, we love inquisitive minds. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will be in touch.
Where do I sign up?
Applications now open!
Deadline to apply is 23:59 on 16th December 2018
Interviews occur weekly and places are offered on a first come first serve basis.
Want to become a member of our faculty?
We are looking for experts in their field to support our entrepreneurs to grow their business and make impact.
Got a question? Get in touch.
Be inspired by other ventures we have worked with:
Connect with us online!