This website is provided by Allia Ltd (“we”). We will use your information in the
manner set out below:
Use of your information – We will use information you provide to us to tell you about our activities and services that may be of interest to you and, where applicable, to administer our charitable bonds, and such other purposes as may be specified in the relevant part of this website. We may also disclose your information where we are required to do so by law or where it is necessary for legal proceedings.
We may share your information, with your consent, with participating causes so that they can thank you directly for your contribution.
We may share anonymised aggregate statistics about our investors with our causes and with potential sponsors or supporters of our work. However will not pass these personal details on to anyone, not even your chosen cause, in a way that could be used to identify you.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, applying for bonds, posting material or requesting further services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the site.
- All email messages sent to and from Allia Ltd may be monitored to ensure compliance with internal policies and to protect our business.
Marketing – You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. If you currently receive marketing information from us which you would prefer not to receive in the future please contact us.
Other websites – Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Contacts – For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Allia Ltd of Future Business Centre, King’s Hedges Road, Cambridge CB4 2HY.
If you have any questions in relation to this policy or you wish to access, amend or delete your information please contact us.