How about a weekend of skill sharing, idea inspiring and collaboration cultivation alongside new and experienced entrepreneurs across a range of industries? Our Serious Impact Challenge Weekends aren’t just a chance to form new peer groups among the cool gangs of the smart-cities, agri tech, clean-tech, health and sectors, you’ll also become immersed in identifying impact solutions to a pressing social or environmental challenge that could find an immediate route to market. Serious Impact Challenge Weekends:
- Present real world hackathon challenges to tease, torment and tickle your braincells.
- Require no specific knowledge or experience, just an open mind and a can-do attitude.
- Rattle along at a fine old pace with the help of full-blown industry experts and professional facilitators.
- Include complimentary refreshments and meals. Clear eyes. Full bellies. Can’t lose.
- Are entirely free. We’ll even validate your parking. Strictly no after-hours parties on-premises though.
The first Challenge Weekend is being run with CUTEC, focusing on Transport in Cambridge. We’re looking for students and experts to get involved, learn more here.